Mark your calendars for the 2012 South Atlantic Fire Rescue Expo held at the Raleigh Convention Center August 8-11, 2012.
In 2012 we will be celebrating the 125th Annual Conference for the North Carolina State Firemen’s Association. The theme for that year’s annual conference and expo is “Make a Difference”. Mark your calendars for August 8 – 11, 2012 and join us in Raleigh for our celebration of this milestone. By attending the conference and expo you can help us continue to make a difference in the fire service in North Carolina for hopefully another 125 years.
Need reasons to attend? How about …
- More than 150,000 square feet of vendor space filled with fire apparatus and other fire service related items.
- Nearly 30 workshops and “hands on training” opportunities to further your knowledge of the fire service.
- An opportunity to pay respects to the fallen firefighters at the annual Firefighter Memorial & Candlelight Services.
- A fire truck parade with modern and antique trucks from all across North Carolina.
- An opportunity to network and fellowship with 3,000 fire and rescue workers from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and many other states – even other countries!
Want to see what you missed in 2011? Have a peek at this, http://www.newview360.com/panos/2011safirerescueexpo/index.html!
Stay tuned for more information on keynote announcements, workshop listings, and vendor information for the 2012 South Atlantic Fire Rescue Expo.
Questions? Contact Kris Wyatt, Marketing & Conference Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.253.4733.