- The NVFC is hosting a Facebook live discussion this Friday, December 18 at 1pm ET. We would appreciate if you would ask your state associations to get the word out. The details are as follows:
· Title: Hope, Resilience, and Camaraderie – Wrapping up 2020 on a positive note
· Date/Time: 12/18 at 1pm ET
· About: 2020 has not been easy, especially for the volunteer fire and emergency services. Yet as we reflect on the past year and begin the next, it’s important to focus on the positive. Join NVFC chair Steve Hirsch, NVFC vice chair Kevin Quinn, NVFC chaplain John Long, Chief Joe Maruca of the West Barnstable (MA) Fire Department, and Dr. Candice McDonald for a Facebook Live discussion this Friday, December 18, at 1pm ET. They’ll focus on messages of hope, positivity, resilience, and camaraderie as we prepare to celebrate the holidays and begin 2021. Registration is not required. Click here to learn more.
- Several NVFC members have chimed in on a Volunteer Voices post asking for information on small boat/open water policies or SOGs saying they’d like it too. Please feel free to post your policies on Volunteer Voices or send them to Laura Towers for posting at email@example.com
- Have some holiday shopping to do? Don’t forget to check out the NVFC Store and use code MERRY for 20% off purchases of $20 or more.
Joy Whitlow says
To the ncsfa.com administrator, Your posts are always well-supported by facts and figures.
Louvenia Jefferson says
Hi ncsfa.com administrator, Your posts are always thought-provoking and inspiring.
Bailey Mauldin says
Dear ncsfa.com webmaster, Your posts are always well-structured and logical.
Tisha McLucas says
Dear ncsfa.com owner, You always provide valuable information.
Miles Tyrell says
Hi ncsfa.com admin, Your posts are always well thought out.
Ronald Garran says
Hello ncsfa.com admin, Good work!
Sonja Laster says
To the ncsfa.com owner, Keep up the great work!
Theresa Lind says
Hello ncsfa.com admin, Your posts are always well-written and easy to understand.
Mikel Collocott says
Hi ncsfa.com administrator, Thanks for the informative post!
Lois Vargas says
To the ncsfa.com owner, Thanks for the well written post!
Stephania Clem says
Hello ncsfa.com administrator, Your posts are always a great source of information.
Katia Ruggieri says
To the ncsfa.com webmaster, Your posts are always well-supported by research and data.
Noah McLamb says
Hello ncsfa.com admin, Your posts are always well-balanced and objective.
Ellis Duckworth says
Hello ncsfa.com owner, Your posts are always informative and well-explained.
Miles Stevenson says
Hi ncsfa.com admin, Your posts are always well-referenced and credible.
Christen Tost says
To the ncsfa.com admin, Your posts are always informative and well-explained.
Hosea Mccain says
To the ncsfa.com owner, You always provide valuable feedback and suggestions.
Desmond Grier says
Hello ncsfa.com administrator, Good job!
Sommer Massie says
To the ncsfa.com administrator, You always provide clear explanations and definitions.