MUSCLE CREW Job Posting
- • We rely heavily on our muscle team – being on time is important o account for traffic and bathroom needs
- • Point of contact for job assignment is Audrey (email@example.com)
- • Point of contact day of job is Cosondra 919-327-7740 (unless informed otherwise)
- • All jobs start/end at the warehouse o 5101 Unicon Drive, Suite D, Wake Forest (Park in spaced marked D or visitor)
- o typical schedule: staging 8:00 am – 4:00 pm for staging (end time varies +/-); for destaging 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- • Ride in the box truck
- • Pull / Pack / Load / Unload: furniture, bins, art, etc.
- • Follow direction from the head stager and muscle crew manager
- • Be mindful to keep damage to items, walls, floors, etc. at a minimum
Billable Hours: @ $20/ hr
● DO NOT discuss your pay rate with other team members!
● Hours worked while on-site at customer property
● Required hours at warehouse (pull, pack, load/unload, re-shelving)
● Submit invoice or email reflecting day of job, hours worked, pay rate, total due (firstname.lastname@example.org)
● Invoices will be processed within 24-48 hours ○ provide bank routing / account number for direct deposit
○ provide address – check mailed and received in 5-7 business days
- • Shorts/jeans acceptable (not torn), closed toe shoes with rubber soles
- • Suggest gloves to help prevent items from slipping during hot weather
- • Face mask
Our jobs are sporadic, if interested in being added to our muscle crew roster, contact Audrey at email@example.com. You will be added to the roster and texted or emailed job opportunities as they arise.